Monday, June 22, 2009

Sure beats hospital food (El Taquito Taco Truck, Pasadena)

I've heard about this place for years, but I never had the time to go or it never crossed my mind to go. It took me the birth of my daughter to finally go and eat here. "Baby Gohan" was born at the Huntington Hospital in Pasadena which was about a block away from El Taquito's taco truck. After the long and excitement filled day of "Baby Gohan's" birth, the whole family was hungry for some good food. Unfortunately, "Mrs. Gohan" didn't get to eat any. She had C-Section and was only limited to a liquid diet :( So on that note, the whole family picked up and went to go eat some tacos leaving behind baby and mamma. Sorry "Mrs. Gohan" :) Some of us walked while others drove, but we all met up there the night that"Baby Gohan" was born and grubbed down. The tacos were absolutely delicious. It sure beat the cafeteria food at the hospital.


My plate of tacos
This was my plate of different tacos that I ordered. I got the carne asada, carnitas, al pastor, and not pictured was the chicharron ( I ordered seconds :) I have to say that my favorite was probably the carne asada. They were oh so delicious!



El Taquito Taco Truck
510 S. Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
626-577-3918

No comments: